Guillermo is a registered patent agent who has prepared a wide variety of patent applications on mechanical devices including specifically catalyst loading and testing equipment, bicycles, wheelchairs, medical prostheses, intrinsically safe proximity switches and hazardous area connectors, bearings, window blinds, filters, security locks, cyclones, asphalt mixing plants, industrial kilns, attachments for skid steers, concrete and metal poles, ankle braces, and conveyors and high speed sorters.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property
Guillermo has worked extensively in international sales of engineered products (including water purification systems and systems involving mass and heat transfer, especially of viscous products, and equipment for liquid/solid separation, selling in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.)
- Received Exporter of the Year award from the governor of Kentucky in 1989.
- Worked in the patent area with Camoriano and Associates since 1999, as patent agent since 2000.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- USPTO Patent Bar in 2000
- B.S. Mechanical and Industrial Engineering University of Notre Dame 1977 with high honors.
- MBA University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Tau Beta Pi
- Chairman of the Kentucky District Export Council 1992-1995.